- You must start with a male or female then alternate genders every generation
- You must buy the largest lot, then buy your trinket which can never be sold (Knight of the Octagon Table Suit of Armor)
- Heirs MUST be a natural child, none of this adoption bullshit
- Heirs must be the opposite gender of the last heir
- (Start with male? Heir must be female)
- If children fist fight, winner is the new heir
- Only have children of the wrong gender? Heir defaults to the kid with the highest relationship with the last generation’s heir
- If you have 5 surviving children and haven’t gotten the gender needed, default to the above succession rules
- Heir cannot marry and have children with non-townie sims
- Side squeezes and bastards are allowed, but cannot be heirs
- A Sim may utilize an anti-aging item ONCE in their lifetime.
- You may not change a Sim’s current aspiration unless they fully complete an aspiration.
- You may not bring a Sim back from the dead once the reaper has taken them.
- NO RELOADING WHEN SHITTY STUFF HAPPENS
- Spouses are not allowed to bring money to the household when they move in.
- Aspirations and traits must be randomized, not chosen.